Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: Headwraps; fashionable, lazy, or both?

So lately I've come across people wearing head wraps... okay, well just fellow college girls in my 8 am class with bedhead, and one of my best friends who has a constant obsession with bows and and sort of head adoration/wrap. My question to you, is do you consider these head wraps to be a fashion statement or simply something to cover up a bad hair day?

I personally find them cute, if they are the right size and style, and would probably wear them, although they do give off more of a springy/summer/beachy vibe, they''re kind of growing on me.

Here are a few of them via Pinterest.




                                             
                                                


Comment and let me know what y'all think!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment