Saturday, January 12, 2013

Fashion Friday: Mixing prints and fabrics

Ever since I was little, everything my mother put me in was "matchy matchy". My bows and headbands matched my dresses, and my shoes and any other accessory that I was adorning. But times have changed, and I am loving it.

I came across this simple, classy, yet fashionable picture that depicted staple items, but in different, quirky fabrics and prints.


Plain black jeans are always easy to dress with fun, quirky patterns and colors
1. Leopard flats 
2. Polka dot sweater
3. Herringbone vest (J. Crew)
4. Fun jewelry
5. Black Jeans

This combination can be fun, classy and easy to put together. So don't be afraid to mix prints and patterns. You can show your unique style and be quirky and fun all at the same time!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment