Thursday, January 10, 2013

For all my wine-o's out there...

So, maybe, like me, y'all tend to get a delicious bottle of barefoot Moscato, and instead of pouring the right amount in a wine glass, you conveniently grab a huge (monogrammed of course) Tervis and put a little too much wine in it (but there's no such thing as too much wine). Well, I've found the perfect solution!
How about instead of grabbing a Tervis or just grabbing a wine glass, you grab what I like to call the little "2 in 1".


I would personally go with the hot pink, but they come in an array of colors (colors shown as well as green, yellow, clear etc.) and are absolutely adorable, convenient and at an affordable price ($15.99)

So next time you're treating yourself to a little glass of wine, make sure you're drinking it out of your "Vino 2 Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment