Thursday, January 10, 2013

More Monograms: Monogrammed Watch

So, I know I posted earlier today about monograms and how amazing they are.. well on my hourly, okay maybe half-hourly visit to Pinterest, I ran across this amazing watch..



Now, I'm trying to figure out exactly where it's from, but so far I've come across a similar one from the wonderful pinkmonogram.com if you haven't checked this site out before, DO IT! It's absolutely incredible, and it's my "go to" website for when family members and friends don't know what to get me as a gift. I mean, come on... they have monogrammed everything so it's pretty likely that whatever they get me from the site I will love! Anyways, I will keep y'all updated as to where this one come from. Hopefully my investigator instincts still work :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment